Friday, March 26, 2010

well this is exciting!

I wanted to be cool like everyone else and have a blogger (or is this blogspot...but it's also google, right?) too! teehee!
Let me break it down for you what my life is like right now. Here is the basic outline:
- I go to North Central University in Minneapolis and am a Media Communications major and Biblical Studies minor. I will graduate a year and a half later than I ever thought I would before the Honor Academy, but that's okay! So, I'll be out of here by December 2011.
- I have the most AMAZING boyfriend named Samuel John Luthi. I will have to make a separate blog and tell you all about our adorable story sometime :) He's going to be a music pastor and will graduate from the same college at the same time. We are only 6 days apart in age! The Lord has DEFINITELY brought us together, and I couldn't be more blessed!
- I love Jesus. A lot! I love learning more and more about Him. By the way, the Bible classes here are legit. My favorite so far is Old Testament History and Literature. My eyes have become so opened to so many things.
- I live on a really fun dorm floor with the best girls ever! We have a ton of fun :) Yeah 5 North!
- Well, that's basically about it right now, as far as the basics.
Time for coffee and a 2 Corinthians research paper!
God bless,
~ Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment