Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nothing

Greetings! 

I am at work right now with literally nothing to do.  There hasn't been anything to do for like, an hour now.  I could read my book for class, but I'm not feeling that well and don't want to use my brain too much (lol).  I tried wasting time on facebook, but my work recently blocked it. 

So, blogging it is.  About what?  Oh, nothing.

In other news, I'm 24 as of yesterday!  I'm almost to the point of being embarrassed to share my age.  By next year, I think I will for sure be silent on the matter.  Mid-twenties!!  Uffda.

Praise Jesus for my sweetheart husband who made the day soo happy and meaningful!  We went to Stillwater, MN, where he proposed last year. :)

I miss my family terribly.  Joey's visiting from school in Alabama and I'm not there for it.  December can't come soon enough!

I ate some beef barley soup from the hospital shortly before I started feeling sick.  Is that the reason?  Hospital food...you can never be too sure about it.

Minneapolis is not the place for me for very much longer.  It gives me sadness.  Either Missouri with my family or Moorhead, MN, with Sam's family; that's my goal.  But the Lord will bring us where He wants us.  I just pray we won't end up in Timbucktu...or someplace foreign like Texas. ;)

Well, here ends my post about nothing.  Well, it certainly has many somethings to it, but I feel like it's really about nothing.  Haha!  I need to go home.

Here I go!

4 comments:

  1. Jaclyn Trieb Luthi! You better bite your tongue about 25 being old, miss! :P I've already had to come to terms with my ripe old age back in May, and let me tell you, it was tough. My idea of what is "old" keeps changing with every year that I get older. LOL. I sure do hope you get to see that wonderful family of yours pretty soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Oh Jenny, you make me laugh! It's true that any age in the 20's (and 30's too...I suppose) is young. It's just about readjusting your perspective! :D

    Yes please let's see each other soon! But when? :( Christmas at the Jeff Triebs'? Oh wait! You guys are going on vacation for Christmas, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant that I hoped you got to see your Missouri fam soon, but I'll take that answer too. ;) We would love to travel to your neck of the woods for Christmas! But that decision unfortunately is not left up to me... boo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gotcha. I knew you meant the whole family, I mentioned Christmas because that's when Sam and I will be there with them (we are in MN. I would like to be there with you all too!). I would enjoy just visiting you though! You're pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete