Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hey friends!

My lovely parents, Jeff and Dorothy Trieb, came over this weekend for Sam's and my graduation from North Central University!

More on that later, first I am super excited to share this amazing and simple recipe for orange smoothies with you!

ingredients :D
1 can of orange juice concentrate
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1 or 2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
about 10 ice cubes

Put it all in the blender and there you go!!!  IT TASTES LIKE ORANGE JULIUS. so yummy :)


As I was saying, Sam and I graduated!!!  Yay!!!

(I made this picture look just a little cooler on picnik.com, but i don't think it saved.  Oh well, I don't have time for this) :P

I now have a B.A. in media communications, and Sam has a B.S. in music :)  He will become a pastor in April!!!

This Friday we will be moving to my parents' house in Missouri.  It's best to look for jobs in person, so we will be living with them as a landing spot until we have solid jobs and a place to live.  Pray that will take no time at all!

I love my parents, they are awesome!  We had such a great time spending a few days exploring Minneapolis.  Besides graduation, we also saw the parade, the Macy's Christmas display, went to some lovely restaurants, played board games....it was fun.  Sam's mom was unable to come, but his dad came for graduation and so did my aunt and uncle.  We were blessed to have them!

Am I happy to be done with school finally?  YES.  Am I also scared and unsure about what to do now?  YES.  But the Lord has always lead me in every area of my life, Sam's as well, and we are positive that He will not fail us.

Jeremiah 29:11!

No comments:

Post a Comment