Thursday, May 10, 2012

We're In Fargo Now!


We are officially all moved in to our new apartment in Fargo!  Such a lovely big town.  It's so homey and full of people I love and who add joy to my life.


Our kitchen has way improved since our last kitchen!  We actually have room to store things like the blender and crockpot.  Sam particularly loves our teakettle.


My aunt has blessed us so much by giving us her old couch, recliner, tables, and lamp.  Thanks Aunt Peggy!  And thank you my parents for giving us our kitchen table!!  And thank you Sam's grandma for our other couch and dressers!  Such blessings everywhere.


My sister Shasha was supposed to drive up with us to Fargo from Missouri (she in my car with me, Sam in the van).  But she had to go get appendicitis the day before!  Oh well, I got to meet her new boyfriend twice, which probably wouldn't have happened if she didn't need surgery.  They weren't even official in this pic, but now they are!

Keep praying for Sam's mom's battle with cancer.  She's doing ok but it's an ongoing struggle.

Jobs:  Sam was able to get one before we moved here, and now I'm faced with deciding between two of them!  Lord help me choose wisely.  

I love being able to see my dear friends more often now!  Friends for 10 years.

We do love it here, but I miss my family!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment